Founded in August 1993, Poulson & Associates provides Professional Engineering and Geology services for a range of clients including municipalities, government agencies, manufacturing facilities, developers, realtors, contractors, real estate investment/management firms, attorneys, retail gasoline stations and other engineering companies.
The services that have been provided include:
Geotechnical Engineering Services
· Site Foundation Investigations;
· Foundation Design
· Foundation Failure Investigation and Repair Design;
· Pavement Design;
· Construction Inspection and Monitoring.
Civil Engineering Services
· Act 537 Plans and Submittals;
· Design of gravity and low pressure sewer systems for replacement of cesspools and septic systems;
· Stormwater Management Design;
· Stormwater NPDES Permits;
· Property Condition Assessments;
· Site Utility Design.
Environmental Engineering Services
· Phase I Environmental Site Assessment;
· Phase II soil and groundwater investigations;
· Remedial Action Plans and Remediation System Design, installation and operation;
· NJ Preliminary Assessments;
· Obtainment of PA Act 2 Release of Liability for environmentally impacted properties;
· Clean Fill Investigations;
· Notice of Violation Resolution;
· RCRA Compliance Surveys and Waste Disposal Management;
· USTIF submittals and project management;
· Storage tank management and compliance programs;
· UST and AST Closures;
· UST and AST Installation Design and Permits;
· SPCC, PPC and SPR Plans;
· Regulatory Permits – air, water (NPDES), and waste.
The goal of Poulson & Associates is provide individual clients, developers, business owners, contractors, and municipalities with professional cost effective services in accordance with local, state and federal regulations as well as the 2006 International Building Code.