Poulson & Associates LLC provides civil, geotechnical, and environmental engineering and consulting services that enable clients to complete projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
Founded in August 1993, Poulson & Associates provides Professional Engineering and Geology services for a range of clients including municipalities, government agencies, manufacturing facilities, developers, realtors, contractors, real estate investment/management firms, attorneys, retail gasoline stations and other engineering companies.
Poulson & Associates takes the time to meet with each client in order to understand the Client's need and desired outcome for each project. The Poulson & Associates professional that will manage the project will meet with the Client to discuss and develope an appropriate scope of work and project delivery requirements.
What We Do
Typical services provided by Poulson & Associates:
Geotechnical Engineering Services
Civil Engineering Services
· Design of gravity and low pressure sewer systems for replacement of cesspools and septic systems;
· Stormwater Management Design;
Environmental Engineering Services
· Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment;
· Remedial Action Plans and Remediation System Design, installation and operation;
· Clean Fill Investigations;
· Storage tank management and compliance programs;
· UST and AST Installation Design and Permits;
· SPCC, PPC and SPR Plans;
· Regulatory Permits – air, water (NPDES), and waste.